- SHAPA Experience
- School Calendar
- Learning Coach
- Student Logins
- Parent Logins
- Transcript Request
- Student Handbook
- 20/21 High School Course Catalog
- How do I....
- Inclement Weather
- Healthy and Safe Schools Plan
- Technology and Responsibility
- Recent Newsletters
- SHAPA Gear
At SHAPA, we welcome K-12 Oregon students to a tuition-free enriching learning experience. Our students participate in a mix of online courses and in-person enrichment opportunities. Our high school students have the opportunity to enroll in Early College courses, earning both high school and college credits. Our learning specialists meet with families in person to evaluate their learning goals, and personalize a unique path. Our students and families work with our school counselor, mentor teachers, and subject teachers to guide them to achieve their best. Students at SHAPA can look forward to: Learning Labs * Outdoor School * Field Trips * Online Courses * Early College * Extraordinary Teachers * Curriculum Choices * Innovative Learning Opportunities
Learning Coach: What is your role? Learning coaches are the primary coaches of at-home learners. In consultation with your mentor teacher and counselor, you will:
- Provide a consistent and quiet learning environment.
- Present curriculum.
- Guide your student.
- Seek help from teachers when questions arise.
- Elementary - 3 to 6 hours
- Middle School - 2 to 4 hours
- High School - 1 to 2 hours
Learning Coaches, Log into your parent access here: Access Edgenuity Family Portal Here. Access Canvas Family Portal Here.
Please fill out this form to request a transcript. Transcript Request Form
Guides and Tips. Canvas: GUIDE_ Accept Canvas Course Invitation
Because Sheridan AllPrep is an online school, we do not have snow days that will be made up later in the school year. Regardless of weather conditions, students are expected to complete their daily work from home. If you're unsure about a cancellation, please check with your teacher or the office. If the Sheridan School District is closed, then our office and computer lab will be closed for the day. You can check for Sheridan School District closures by clicking on this link. In the event of hazardous weather conditions, teachers will not travel into, out of, or through a school district that has been closed due to inclement weather. If it's not safe for their teachers, it's not safe for ours. A late start in a school district may also cancel a home visit, depending on the circumstances. Additionally, our computer lab will be closed.
Sheridan AllPrep Academy Technology Responsibility and Use Agreement Digital Citizenship Digital citizenship — learning how to make responsible choices online.
- Modeled in our classes
- Practiced in our interactions
- Students must be responsible for making good choices when using technology.
- Students must be responsible for behaving appropriately when using technology.
- Common Sense Media: great resource for learning more about Digital Citizenship.
- Use good judgement and take responsibility for your SHAPA computer and computer systems and applications.
- Use them in a responsible, legal, and ethical manner.
- Use them for educational purposes only.
- Have no expectation of privacy when using SHAPA technology.
- Not use them inappropriately, for unlawful purposes, communications that promote violence, viewing or sending obscene materials or pictures, harassment or bullying or intimidation or hatred against another person or group of persons with regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, marital status, or disability.
- Not modify the technology equipment in any way.
- Understand that violations of these policies may result in the loss of the privilege to use these tools, as well as disciplinary action.
- Understand that they are held financially responsible for any intentional damage to SHAPA technology.
Find our recent newsletters here: SHAPA Newsletters